A Young Girl's Cry for Help in Vietnam and the Photographer
who saved her are Honored by the London Science Museum and Queen
- Queen Elizabeth II meets Kim Phuc and Nick Ut
- The Impact of the Kim Phuc Picture From Press Reviews of the
||- THE BIGGER
- Nick Ut recalls the Events of June 8, 1972
||- Kim Phuc
Talks About the Incident of June 8, 1972
- The family of Kim Phuc - in Nick Ut's pictures
||- How the
Picture Reached the World
- The Camera and Lens used by Nick Ut for his Pulitzer winning
- Kim Phuc and Nick
Ut Meet Again
- AFTER THE WAR ENDED: Who Dropped the Bombs?
||- Nick Ut
- Still a Photographer with the Associated Press
- Kim Phuc as a Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations
and the Publication of the Story of her Life.
Trang Bang Revisited, April 2000
- What happened to Nick Ut's original film?
Marianne Fulton reviews Denise Chong's "The Girl in the